When do you send my order?
Every working day we mail orders that were placed the previous working day (or over a weekend and/or public holiday), together with any orders placed up until 12AM that day. This excludes the Special Delivery options referred to below.
Working days are Monday to Friday only and exclude all weekends and UK public holidays.
For example, an order placed at 11:30am on a Thursday would be sent the same day. An order placed on Thursday at 4pm would then be dispatched on Friday.
All items are now sent with a minimum of end-point tracking, which will update when the item is delivered or a delivery attempt is made, all free of charge.
We use Royal Mail 48 and 24 for small items or UPD/DPD for large items and Next Day orders, dependant on the combined weight of the order(s).
We offer Free delivery within the UK on all our products – no minimum spend, no exclusions – FREE DELIVERY ON EVERYTHING – and it’s fast – most orders will be despatched the next day and should be with you within 3 days – if you do need your order more urgently please choose one of the Premium services when you checkout.
Next Day Delivery is also available on all orders if ordered before 12am for an additional fee – please select this option at checkout (Mainland UK, Mon-Fri, excluding bank holidays). Please also be aware that some Scottish & Northern Ireland postcodes are exempt from next day postage. If you live in one of these areas, your order will be sent on the fastest possible postage type (generally a 2-3 Day service).
We want you to be able to buy our products wherever you are in the world however please check the information below for any restrictions and please give a full and accurate delivery address to prevent unnecessary delays in delivery.
In all cases cost of delivery is calculated based on the weight of the items in your basket. Therefore, an order of paint or clay will cost more to deliver than an order of feathers or pom poms. The costs are calculated for you in the shopping basket screen. We reserve the right to change the delivery service from Airmail to DPD courier if it is a more suitable service.
Delivery to Europe (3 – 5 working days after despatch)
- We generally use Royal Mail International Tracked (Airmail) service to send most orders overseas. Please note once despatched we cannot advise further regards delivery times in the destination country. Weight is restricted to 2kg per parcel so your order may be sent in several boxes, of which we will advise you.
- Heavy or bulky items are often sent by road/sea via courier (UPS) due to size and weight restrictions with air. This is a trackable service and delivery times vary according to destination country.
- Some products we are prohibited or restricted from shipping overseas at all and this will show in the product listing.
- UPS courier service varies according to destination country, tracking information can be provided.
Delivery to the rest of the world (6 – 7 working days after despatch)
- Orders are despatched using Royal Mail Tracked service. Once despatched we cannot advise on specific delivery times. Weight is restricted to 2kg per parcel so your order may be sent in multiple parcels of which you will be advised.
- We do not generally offer courier services for the rest of the world as it is cost prohibitive.
In some cases, the recipient may be required to pay customs charges before a parcel is released to them. This depends on the contents’ value, the customs authorities in the destination country and the levels and thresholds of charges which vary from country to country. We cannot advise what these charges may be, neither do we pay these charges on your behalf. For more information, please contact the embassy or customs authority of the destination country for help.
Heavy & Large Goods
Whilst we try to offer all of our products to all of our customers, sometimes the product is just too big or heavy to be sent outside of mainland UK (including Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and overseas locations) due to restrictions by Royal Mail or our preferred courier service DPD.
Our product descriptions show when products are not available to be shipped to certain locations, this is generally outsize and/or heavy items. We shall contact you if we are unable to send the item and refund accordingly. We incur hefty handling charges for outsize items which is sometimes makes postage cost prohibitive.
Busy Periods & Weather Issues
Please note the following information when choosing your postal options as we are unable to offer specific information on untracked post during these times.
We try our hardest to get all our orders despatched the next working day however, as we all know, certain times of the year cause problems for the postal service providers due to increased volumes of post generally or due to bad weather. We would ask you to allow adequate delivery time when placing your order in the weeks building up to Christmas or during extreme weather conditions such as snow or storms.