Here at Beauty by Ana, trading as “Mopa Crafts”, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use the personal information you supply to us to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, and used only to process your order, keep you informed of its progress and deliver it to you safely.
What we collect
When you place an order with us, we will collect the following information in order to record, process and deliver that order.
- Your full name, and company name, if a business or organisation.
- Your billing address and delivery address, if different.
- Your email address & telephone numbers.
What we do with the information we collect
The information we collect is used as follows:
- Your order details are kept for internal record keeping on our secure server with access restricted to key personnel using password protected log ins.
- Your email address will be used to send you an order confirmation, a dispatch notification, to advise of any issues sending your order, and any delivery details. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will also send regular emails to your email address giving details of offers, ideas and new products. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Your telephone number will only be used if we need to contact you about your order or given to our courier UPS, if that method of delivery is used.
- Your payment details are input directly to the servers of either Paypal or Stripe, our secure card processing intermediary, and no credit/debit card details are passed to us or stored on our servers. Cheques and BACS payments are processed accordingly and no details stored.
Who we share the information with
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so. We may share the personal information you provide for the following reasons:
- Your address, email address and/or telephone number may be given to our courier UPS for the purposes of notifying you of delivery details should your order be sent via UPS rather than Royal Mail due to weight or size. We will not mail any unsolicited marketing to your postal address.
- Your email address will only be shared if you have opted to receive our newsletters. Our email marketing provider, Mailchimp, will send you our regular email newsletters relating to our craft and party products, competitions, offers and ideas.
- Your payment details are shared directly with our payment processing partners for the purpose of taking payment for your order. We do not store any of these details.
Controlling your personal information
Once you have input your personal data into our secure website, we will only hold the data for as long as is required for legal and financial purposes, after which time it be permanently deleted from our records. If you have chosen to subscribe to our email newsletters you will remain on the mailing list until you choose to unsubscribe by clicking the link on the newsletter or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal information you can do so in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com and we will remove your information as quickly as we can.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 which from 28/5/2018 changes to the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Controller, Beauty by Ana the mopa crats company, 65 Northumberland, Maidstone, Kent ME157LG firstname.lastname@example.org. All reasonable requests for information will be provided free of charge and within one month of us receiving your request.
Should you not wish for any information to be kept after your order is dealt with, or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, via the address above. We will promptly correct or remove any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although extremely rare, security breaches will be reported to the relevant authorities (ICO) within 72 hours giving full details of the breach and proposals to mitigate the effects.
What is a cookie
When you visit our website, a small file called a ‘cookie’ asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Your computer stores it in a file located inside your web browser. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and you may have difficulties storing items in your basket and purchasing.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Should you chose to click on these links and leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE Name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
|Third Party Cookies||The below are used for analytical purposes and are all anonymous.|
|_utma||Google – Identifies shoppers and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google – Determines new sessions and visits.|
|_utmc||Google – Determines end of session and visit.|
|_utmz||Google – Saves the traffic source or campaign that explains how the shopper reached our site.|
|_ga||Google – Distinguishes users.|
|MUID||bing.com – Anonymously identify user sessions to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.|
|MUIDB||bing.com – Anonymously identify user sessions to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.|
|_uetsid||bing.com – Saves the traffic source or campaign that explains how the shopper reached our site.|